Psychological Associates of Williamsburg
Insurance and Payment
We contract with most major insurance companies in the area. Here is a partial list:
- Aetna and Aetna Behavioral Health
- Anthem and BC/BS of many other states
- Cigna Healthcare and Cigna Behavioral Health
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- MAMSI/Optimum Choice/United Behavioral Health
- PHCS (Private Health Care systems)
- Tricare Standard and Tricare Prime
- Value Options Behavioral Health
- Virginia Health Network
(We are not members of HealthKeepers since they require a psychiatrist to be part of the practice.)
Benefits may vary even within the same insurance company. If you are uncertain about your benefits, please contact your insurance company or Human Resources Department.
Please note that while most insurance companies cover psychological services, they usually require pre-authorization. They will not cover care that is not authorized in advance. Our office manager, Cathy Dodgen, can assist in this process if needed. You can contact her at 757-253-1462.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.