Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
Issue #12 (Chapter 8 in the Green Book)
- Page 4 -- Possibly the monster is Ramanious, and the shadow Jurid.
- Page 16 -- The hundred kings and hundred thousand worthy knights, are
these Cespinarve's phantoms, or visions of Heath's previous incarnations?
- Page 16 -- the giant cat/gryphon/lion appears to be the beast on the
soldier's coat of arms
- Page 18 -- Soracia awakened by Locumire and Jurid.
- Page 18 -- What does Heath's chant mean?
- Page 20 -- does this make Katara the latest incarnation of Soracia's
sister? Do all her incarnations look alike?
KhariSamps@aol.com - Soracia's awakening, Katara theory.
Brian Birgen (firstname.lastname@example.org) - monster & shadow
Sol Foster (email@example.com) - the kings & knights idea, question
about Heath's chant, question about the similarities between
Read a review of this issue.
Back to Issue Information