Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
Issue #14 (Chapter 10 in the Green Book)
- The almost-no-Rubel issue. No Rubel 'tall if you don't count the
Desmond the Daring back-up story.
- Page 4 -- That boltlock Emma's got looks like it was another contraption
inspired by Heath Robinson, what with all the gears and chains over it. Cool.
- Page 9 -- A common theme in both times is that our heroes are
fighting on the side of the rightful monarchs.
- Page 10 -- Heath does a lot of fairly sophisticated deduction here.
Is this the experiece of her past lives coming into play, or is she just
smarter than I've been giving her credit for?
- Page 11-12 -- Magic! The first bit we've seen Quinton do so far. Or
is it? Can he just coax the birds into talking?
- Page 15 -- At first, I thought this was Soracia. But now it seems to
be another spellcaster. But who? One of Locumire's students?
- Letters' Pages -- there once was a lower jaw for the Gorgon's Head,
but only in the waking world. The Gorgon was the stoney embodiment of a
powerful lord who once fought Cespinarve (which, BTW, is a damn cool
Sol Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Fighting for the rightful king, Heath's
understandings, and the note on the first bit of magic
Read a review of this issue.
Back to Issue Information