Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
Issue #16 (Chapter 12 in the Green Book)
- page 4 -- The Minister's Alludicator is the mysterious flask we've
seen before, but with no further hints as to its capabilities... curiouser
- page 4 -- I love the lower right panel on this page -- the cell wall
flowing into the dream tree. Just thought I'd mention that.
- Page 5 - Is that a mouse in the corner of Quinton's cell? Possible one of Catastrophe's?
- Page 5 -- Quinton planned Heath sleeping under that tree at least 7
years ago (probably somewhere upwards of 35, that's a sizable trunk).
- Page 6 -- Vera?! Anyone got a guess as to who Vera is?
- Page 9 -- Who magicked the barrel?
- Page 12 -- Who's right about Soracia's paintings, her or Quinton?
- page 12, row 3, panel #2. That's Heath on the far right, and Heath
talking to Quinton... or is it two views of the same moment, or...?
- Page 12 -- Is the sea serpent that sits Quinton down the same one that
rescues Rubel from becalmed weather? Perhaps a descendant was the
Brian Birgen (email@example.com) - Sea serpent theory.
Sol Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Quinton planning the tree, who magicked
the barrel, and the opinion on Soracia's painting.
Eric McKee (email@example.com) - The mouse in the house!
Link: In the original draft of this issue, things went a
little differently in this issue. Wanna know what the big change
Read a review of this issue.
Back to Issue Information