Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
welcome. Last modified December 19, 1999
- Page 1 - So... what could the package have been?
- Page 2 - Can anyone tell which edifice in the top panel is the one
that Kimithin is standing in? I squinted, but didn't see any teeny
microdot people in windows,
- Page 3 - "In Locumire's Palace Petty". Not being the
connoissuer of castles, is the name of the building Palace Petty (i.e.
Buckingham Palace), or is a petty a room in a castle (the castle
- Page 3 et al - Notice how Rubel talks and talks about nothing
in particular for the most part, and Kimithin just listens and goes right
along with his scheme. While this could be a "young witch in
love", when compared with Rubel's previous encounters with other
people, might this be a part of his magic? Remember the townspeople
deciding to feed and clothe him? Something about an extraordinary
personal charm, perhaps?
- Page Some - Kimithin seems to be too nice to be working for an evil
witch like Locumire, how did she get involved in all this anyway? Did she
used to be darker, and was changed by Rubel? Or did she just never really
think about the things she was doing before?
- Page 14 - Interesting. I wonder if the mice have a connection to the
story, or if they're just good inserts...
- Page 16 - Presumably, the sorceress is here looking for Katara, but
finds Heath. The question about Heath's age (or at least Heath's honest
answer to the question) is probably a check -- Heath is too young to be
Katara, so she leaves. Or, she figures out which of the Red
Sorceresess Heath is (the past, opposed to the present), and leaves to
report to Locumire that she's find Heath... Or is she not working for
Locumire? Last we saw of her she was capturing Rubel for the pirates,
right? So who's her employer now?
- Page 17 - Note Heath misremembers what the sorceress said on the prior
Sol Foster (email@example.com) - Rubel's unnatural charm, questions
about Kimithin's nature, and the employer of the sorceress.
Back to Issue Information