Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
Issue #8 (Chapters 3 & 4 in the Green Book)
- Cover -- the same people as the cover from #14. Might the older one
be Locumire? Or is the coronation of "King" Kangar? And is
that Rubel waaaay down at the bottom, towards the left?
- Page 6 -- So, if Quinton's in the picture, and he's under the
Dreaming Tree...hmmmm... And he's also battling Jurid, who's coming out of
a bottle that look suspiciously like the Minister's Allucidator. Also in
the picture is a very large Varkias, and someone who's head is
conveniently covered up by Quinton's thought balloon.
- Page 9 -- Sabotaged nearly a thousand years ago? Like during Heath's
- Page 10 & 11 -- Muroe has two thought balloons here, one on each
page. There doesn't seem to be a thought ballon before this in the
series. Kinda interesting from a stylistic point of view...
- Page 12 -- Chapter 4 of the Green Book starts here,
KhariSamps@aol.com - Cover note.
Sol Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org) - People in the picture with Quinton,
Back to Issue Information