Notes, comments, and thoughts about the issue. Additional comments are
Issue #9 (Chapter 5 in the Green Book)
- Why can't anyone else hear the cave troll? Why was he planning on
leading Rubel into the hole?
- Page 9-11 -- I'd been assuming that the cave troll somehow alerted the
Iron Guardsmen where Rubel and crew were, and that's why the house-sized
Guardsman knocked through the wall. Or did Soracia send the Guardsmen, to
try to get Rubel away from the King's Guard? Looking back at it, it
doesn't seem like there's time for the troll to warn anyone of anything.
- Page 11 -- that's one big Iron Guardsman.
- Page 19 -- Nove is apparently also where faeries are from.
- Page 19 -- The trophies in the hall appear to be a moose (deer?), an
antelope/gazelle, and... a unicorn?
- Page 21 -- To what extent is Soracia affecting the chase?
Sol Foster (email@example.com) - Troll & Iron Guardsman commentary,
trophies, Soracia and the chase.
Back to Issue Information