C D E F G H
I J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V W
X Y Z Main
- Someone Cespinarve Rogue only
dreams of when he's (Ramanious, I'd assume) is dead (11). Full name is
Ramanious Kath. Jurid is his shadow.
(17) Most likely deceased. (17) Actually asleep for the past thousand
- Raspberry Valleys
- Valleys in the kingdom of Asaria that
once grew raspberries.
- Red Sorceress
- At the present, Heath, according to Varkias. (24) The never-ending series of
incarnations that both Katara and Heath are a part of (27)
- Rillion, king
- The current king of Oceansend.
The implied victor in the battle of
Corndown (6) Currently in Cespinarve Rogue's dream garden. (31)
- Initially a rite of passage for boys. It evolves into a largely
ceremonial coming of age celebration. (21)
- Rogue, Cespinarve
- See Cespinarve Rogue.
- Royal Mountain
- Mentioned in (1) and (29), presumably the mountain the palace is on.
- Pronounced roo-bell (1). The main character, a princess's thief (1), possessor of
one of three things that can draw the Shadow Lady's blood. He can live both in
the Sleeping Wood and elsewhere.
(13). He is Heath's paladin. (16) He is
also sworn to the Shadow Lady. (20).
He is 14. (20) When he was little he used a pocketknife to fight off a
wolf that had come over the East Wall. Jenny Porter believes him to be a magic
boy. (21) Rubel does not believe that he has sworn himself to the Shadow Lady, but Varkias does. According to Varkias, he's bad with magic. (24) Nove-blooded. (30)
- Rudgar Theorum
- According to Soracia, a plan (or
something) of the Ministers that has
met with abject failure. (25)