C D E F G H
I J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V W
X Y Z Main
- Written by Heath and Progenis. It washed ashore in Panjir, and was possibly found by Soracia. Quinton thought it was possibly quite
- A girl Rubel steals a shirt from (4)
- Tamard Street
- A street in Highborn (3)
- Tate, Dyme Dun
- See Dyme Dun Tate.
- A place to talk in Cespinarve
Rogue's dream garden that is safe
from the Gorgon's Head (11).
- A hero who rallied armies against Ramanious. (30)
- One of Varkias's possible birthnames (3)
- Something to be defied (3) The first of the Worlds Three created, born in fire.
- One of the trolls in Katara's army. Quinton tricks him into freeing him and
helping him escape. (28)
- One of Heath's acquaintances. (8) The
younger brother of William Furloff
- A soldier in the palace. Loyal to the king (7)
- One of the children of Quinton and one
of the incarnations of the Red
- Trisha Ringlet
- A sorceress who lived about a thousand years ago. She wrote a
spellbook for Heath to use, with a few
spells intended to help against Locumire.
- A name that Nove is occasionally called